Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shag - Flyrule [Beat Tape] [2011]

Shag - Flyrule [Beat Tape]
(Click Cover To Download)

01. Title Theme
02. Forest Temple
03. Zelda's Lullaby
04. Gerudo Valley
05. Lost Woods
06. Bolero Of Fire
07. Spirit Temple
08. Twinrova Theme
09. Song Of Storms (The Windmill)
10. Sheik's Theme
11. **Bonus Track**

(Preview)
Shag - Forest Temple




Shag - Forest Temple by beattape_co_opblog

Shag: This is a compilation of Zelda beats I've made over the past 6 months or so. This game defined my childhood. I spent countless hours surrounding myself in the game and it's music, so it's only natural that I pay homage to it in the best way I know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive